Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shop For DW Drums Eco-X Drum Shell Pack with 22-Inch Bass Drum, Natural Bamboo (Cymbals and Hardware Not Included)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I just recently purchased this awesome kit from Amazon and may I say it was the best drums I have ever heard. Coming from an electronic, Roland V-Drums for many year, I shined away from acoustic drums mainly of the difficulty in making these acoustic things sound decent. I was blown away with my first DW experience. This is by far the best sounding drums I have ever heard, even out of tune. I got these last week and fell in love. No wonder virtually all well-known artists are switching to DW.

The Sound:
Love the kick drum sound. It is dry, fat, you can feel it in your chest, stomach and every where. The toms are just rounded, warm with superb sound. I tried them all from high ends Yamaha, Pearl, Tampa etc... the sounds from those drums are literally like you are hitting the trash can. Again coming from an electronic drums, I am very critical of the sounds and let me tell you that DW is just God of drums. I can't imagine how these drums would sound when properly EQ and mic. I am a true believer in DW and have switched to DW for life.

Comparison:
To compare DW with others, I would say it is like driving a ferrari vs. a Ford Pinto. Another way to think about these drums is like playing with Apple MacBook Pro (unibody late 2009 model) vs. a high end Windows PC :)

If you are thinking about getting these drums, run and buy them. I promise you will love love DW. Got to love Amazon to offer such a fantastic product.
Get more detail about DW Drums Eco-X Drum Shell Pack with 22-Inch Bass Drum, Natural Bamboo (Cymbals and Hardware Not Included).


!!1 Gong Stand Best Quality



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links