Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shop For Remo Kid's Percussion, Bongos, 5/6 Diameters, Rain Forest Fabric



Over All Rating Reviews :
We purchased these and the Djembe for my kids. While the Djembe has a wonderful, rich sound, the Bongos sound flat. To be clear, I am not a drummer, so I suspect I am doing something wrong. I did try holding them several different ways, but couldn't quite get the sound I wanted. Since I want my kids to be able to play these easily, I will be sending them back. As far as workmanship and durability, they seem to be well crafted and sturdy. However, I would recommend trying other Remo kids drums instead.
Get more detail about Remo Kid's Percussion, Bongos, 5/6 Diameters, Rain Forest Fabric.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links